Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lost man with no map.

A few dates with the same guy, oh, I was starting to like him. I should have been blogging about it but hey it turns out he already new about the blog and the books. He told me he was watching the blog to see what I really thought about him. Good thing he told me that before my internet got hooked up. lol

I hope not too many of them (single men) find out about the blogging and confessions of my bad dates, it could put me right in the singles Congo line dance forever.
Believe me, I thought about all of you and blogging about the moments of conversation and his hot-attitude but I have never seen such a hunky guy with such sexy lips and eyes that made me want to... well... perhaps that will be a whole new set of books. lol I wished one of you were there to witness but then again, I still might want to deny a few things. In fact, I already do. You know I have a thing for tall men! Tall, bald, and handsome, that's how I like them!

Since we are long over and not seeing each other anymore, I guess I can let you in on a few faults of his. He was clearly too busy, not very attentive, talked about his ex way too much, always on the phone, and damn if he wasn't the cutest 6'4" man with a smile to make me wanna fry up some grilled cheese sandwiches after sex. Oh, wait, that last one wasn't exactly a fault.

He lived an hour from me and since he had a young son that we agreed shouldn't know about me, Mr. make me smile and kiss me on the town would sneak me into his place after his son went to bed. I told him that if I had to crawl through the window, that was where I was drawing the line on the mini skirt. I don't like drawing on my clothes, ink is impossible to get out. It felt like I was 19 and not in a good way. I had to hide out from a 2 year-old. What a drag! That's a heck of a lot to go through just to talk and have tea.

We talked about a few things we had in common and some old neighborhood songs from the 1980's that neither one of us could believe the other knew. It helped with the shameful embarrassment we each surly must have had to confess we knew the lyrics and cadence of the songs not only from L.L.Cool J.,The Real Roxanne, UTFO, and the old time Beastie Boys. But we could confess it to each other.

Major issue with Mr. Fantastic, not completely honest and he said he liked to "debate". I think he just didn't like considering anyone beside him could be right about something or anything. Not something I can tolerate after the war I had already been through. Still have the purple heart from the last "Mr. Fantastic". However, after some training, this guy definitely had potential. Too bad a cult group got to him first and has him completely brain washed.

I noticed he was "off" and a little reluctant to discuss the topic of religion and God, then he let it slip that he attends a kingdom hall. Whoa! Hold the phone! "Are you a JW?" I asked him. Which he quickly and adamantly denied. Later the confession came out. I asked him, "Are you going to tell me next that you sell Amway?" I thought surely he was also going to confess that he was a democrat too but at least he was smarter than that. The JW thing, I told him that is the deal braker. I can not and will not date a JW. He went on to tell me that he is not a JW but has been through their training camps and he knows its wrong and blah blah blah but he still attends and associates with them. I made it clear that it was something that was not acceptable and if we were going to continue seeing each other, he has got to get his priorities straight. He didn't. He actually came to me and told me that he has been talking more with the JWs and they have been "dropping by" his house telling him that he shouldn't be with someone who isn't a JW, etc. and he knows how I feel so he said to, that he is going to continue to be involved in the cult and that he "still wants to be friends". No friends of mine are JWs!

He wasn't all bad though, I think he has a lot of good but it is going to take some humbling and education to get him on the right road and out of the clutches of the cult. It is frustrating to see someone who is intelligent to get so brain washed.
You know what's interesting? The last time we talked, he asked me, "You're not going to write any books about Jehovah Witnesses being bad are you?"

I wouldn't waste that much time on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment