Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New everything

It has been sometime since I have blogged, not that nothing has been going on but everything has been going on. I won't bore you with the details but I am back. Sorry for those of you that have missed me but thank you again for your emails.

I have moved to a new city, a new state, and even a new part of the country. When and where aren't important. During my absence, I hope you have been able to get the books that are now available. They will give you plenty to read in the meantime.

The simple point is that I am still single and STILL looking for the special right guy. Not another toad to add to the list of Lame Men and Bad Dates. I may be a princess but I am tired of kissing the endless, slime ridden, line of mouthy frogs and and feather brained lizards socks. This princess needs a prince before I turn into an impatient, untrusting, partial to pets instead of men, woman with a beehive, oh wait, I am half way there.

At least if there are not too many hunky men to look at, I certainly have beautiful scenery. My trusty dogs have joined me on the long journey however my trusty sidekick Theresa had to stay behind with her lame man, I mean lame husband, um, I mean her husband. We were always in the laughs. I guess I will have to be the lone star vagabond on the streets of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment